Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013


THE HOUSE OF THE ARTISTS

While I walk along a beautiful road,
My few passes through a gorgeous garden,
The garden is full with interesting stuff,
Decorated and shaped extraordinary.

There I can see behind a huge windowed door,
There’s a big canvas, inhabits all kind of brilliant colours,
Like a portal in another world,
Every time able to pass trough…

In my imagination I see them,
While they sit and read books,
While they writing stories,
While they create songs and hymns and poetries,

Have a break at lunchtime,
While they get lost in deep and high conversation,
In interesting speculation,
Transcendent thoughts and talks,

For that moment they far lifted up,
Far above the sorrows and concerns,
Far above the grief of life
And of the world,

Unique worlds cross each other,
Thoughts flow to thoughts,
Hearts flow to hearts,
A big love-exchange in unity.

I see all the painted pictures,
All the stories, poetries,
Can hear the songs and hymns,
…..a home….so different to many…..,

I would stay for a while,
In the house of the artists.
Show my how to play life,
Show my how to become alive,
To become a child again.

Then I’ll take the house of artists,
In my heart with me,
Let HIM renew my life.

That HE could take my be fascination,
Learning and seeing like a child,
All HES wonders of life.
SDG-----------------------------

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Martina!
    Diese Worte berühren mein Herz.
    Eben diese Tage hatten wir.
    Hier zusammen und auch beim Kunstforum bei Om in Mosbach... Nächstes Jahr musst du unbedingt mitkommen meine Liebe.....

    AntwortenLöschen